Williams Machinery, as part of Wesgroup Equipment, has been named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, BC’s Top Employers and Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers in 2018 and 2019! We are a great place to work where individual effort is recognized.
We are currently looking for a Parts Manager to join our Team in Surrey. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for managing the day to day aspects of the Parts Department and to ensure exceptional customer service. If you are passionate about customer satisfaction and you are a self-starter that enjoys working in a fast paced environment, we’d like to hear from you!
- Manage the day to day aspects of the Parts department
- Develop a highly engaged team through effective recruitment, training, performance management and recognition activities
- Actively promote and instill a customer focus throughout the department
- Engage customers in dialogues to understand needs, to follow up on and to thank them for their business
- Excel the customer experience. Obtain and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction in all customer interactions, as evidenced by customer feedback and net promoter scores
- Drive team productivity to meet and or exceed monthly targets (revenue, inventory mgmt., etc.)
- Effectively manage the key metrics in parts throughout the year, in order to grow profitability
- Promote and maintain a safe working environment complying with all health and safety policies, procedures and legislation
- Demonstrates a positive team attitude with drive and determination to achieving results
- Manage Inventory - replenishment, obsolescence, OEM returns, branch transfers, pricing, cycle counts, annual inventory, etc.
- Other duties as assigned such as project planning, etc.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience as a lead/supervisor or manager of a department
- Proven ability in building high performing teams
- Ability to deliver consistent, exceptional service to customers and team members
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills and strong problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter, enthusiastic and well organized
Experience & Education:
- High School diploma
- Related experience and/or training
Who are we? People matter – a lot. Our culture is friendly, collaborative and we have each other’s backs. No one works in isolation. Everyone matters. We stay true to our values, live and breathe GRIT, and reward those who are exceptional. We believe that inspired employees are empowered employees.
Due to the volume of applicants, please accept our apologies in advance, as only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our company. Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Williams Machinery.