Williams Machinery, as part of Wesgroup Equipment, has been named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, BC’s Top Employers and Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers for 2018 and 2019! We are a great place to work where individual effort is recognized.
A new opportunity has become available for an Inside Sales Representative to join our Used Equipment team. Reporting to the Used Equipment Sales Manager, the Senior Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for all outbound calls by prospecting, selling, closing, processing and coordinating opportunities and deals with Rental Houses, Independent Dealers and Wholesalers. You will be responsible for the following:
- Use effective prospecting techniques including cold calling, scheduled follow-ups and qualification of leads to actively seek out new customers
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Rental Houses, Independent Dealers, Wholesalers and other key players in the industry
- Create proposals and quotations in a professional manner that is consistent with the company brand
- Successfully negotiate and close deals
- Visit customers, as required
- Utilize Salesforce to support the sales process; maintain accurate records of sales calls, prospect interactions, client files and sales activity information
- Work with marketing to keep all promotional material updated and assist in the preparation of advertisement on external webpages, e-mail blasts, inserts, brochures and/or any other relevant material
- Coordinate the transportation/delivery of equipment
- Work closely with others in the business to ensure a team approach to achieve and maintain high levels of customer service
- Regularly provide detailed and accurate sales activity information to the Used Sales Manager
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 2-3 years’ experience in Sales or in a similar capacity
- Ability to deliver consistent and exceptional service to team members and customers
- Knowledge of the sales process, strong negotiation skills and results oriented
- Highly motivated, self-starter, enthusiastic and well organized
- Proficient with Microsoft office programs specifically, outlook, word and excel
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Must have own car, valid drivers’ license and ability to travel in North America
Who are we? People matter – a lot. Our culture is friendly, collaborative and we have each other’s backs. No one works in isolation. Everyone matters. For your drive, hard work, and cool head we offer good pay and benefits, opportunities to grow and a great work experience.
Due to the volume of applicants, please accept our apologies in advance, as only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our company. Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Williams Machinery.