Williams Machinery has been selling, renting, and fixing equipment for over 100 years. We also train people in all corners of British Columbia on how to operate machinery safely and effectively. From forklifts to skid steers, excavators, loaders, and dump trucks, Williams Machinery services industries such as warehousing, milling, construction, forestry, recycling, and more with their equipment needs. Join our award-winning company and experience working at a Gold Certified Canada’s Best Managed Company and one of BC’s Top Employers.
A new opportunity has become available for a Leads & Inventory Coordinator to join our Used Equipment team in Surrey. Reporting to the Used Equipment Sales Manager, the Coordinator will be responsible for Qualifying the inbound leads from different marketing campaigns and organizing the Used Equipment Inventory.
- Qualify inbound leads: answer the customer phone calls and online inquiries, and transfer them to the territory sales representatives.
- Manages the Used unit’s database to assure that the units have the right price, an updated inspection, and the repairs are done.
- Take pictures of the available units or gather them from the different branches.
- Open Work Orders to inspect units recently acquired and/or to repair them
- Follow up with the Service departments that the units are fixed on time and budget.
- Answer the trade-in evaluation request to the sales reps in the organization promptly.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 2-5 years experience as a sales coordinator, customer care representative, or inventory coordinator
- Ability to deliver consistent and exceptional service to team members and customers.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, enthusiastic, and well organized
- Expert with Microsoft Excel (Power Query, Pivot Table, Advanced Formulas, etc.)
- If you are good with Excel, we will coach you with the other activities.
Who We Are: Our people are at the core of what we do. We take the time to hire the right people who share our 5 core values, train them, coach them, and reward them for their successes.
- Build Trust – Build trust with others and & each other.
- Be a Team Player – Commit to working together to win.
- Be Customer Focused – “Wow” customers, so they become “Raving Fans”.
- Support Community – Care for our people, our community, and the planet.
- Deliver Results – Know what you need to do and get it done.
Due to the volume of applicants, only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted. Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Williams Machinery.