Williams Machinery, as part of Wesgroup Equipment, has been named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, BC’s Top Employers and Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers for three years in a row! We are a great place to work where individual effort is recognized.
A great opportunity has become available for a Service Advisor to join our team in Surrey. As a Service Advisor you will be the liaison between the Road Service Technicians and customers, to ensure accurate and timely completion of scheduling, work orders, invoices and customer follow up. As the Advisor you will be responsible to write work orders, monitor repairs and sell additional services, whilst communicating with our customers throughout the entire service repair process. If you enjoy working in a challenging and rewarding environment, to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, we want to hear from you!
- Assist in coordinating road technicians (and/or shop technicians, if assigned);
- Create work orders and complete quotes for required service needs;
- Effectively communicate with customers throughout the entire process, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction;
- Reviewing the repair order and service performed with the customer after the service is completed;
- Complete repair estimates and follow up with customer for approval to proceed with work;
- Assign work to the right road technician (or shop tech if assigned) and follow up to ensure job will be completed on time, as required;
- Schedule jobs and organize technicians workload, using GPS to maximize productivity, when required;
- Planned Maintenance Agreement management, including routine reporting and scheduling (PM’s);
- Coordinate parts for shop and/or field jobs, as required;
- Employ workplace health and safety practices at all times;
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to build relationships with customers and teammates in a positive and professional manner;
- Able to translate clients needs to the technicians or willingness to learn;
- Willing to have quality communication with technicians and management;
- Sense of humor and the ability to handle stressful situations;
- Willing to learn and willingness to be coached;
- Self-motivated, organized and able to multi task;
- Excellent attention to detail and a positive attitude, with good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent general computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel);
Who are we? People matter – a lot. Our culture is friendly, collaborative and we have each other’s backs. No one works in isolation. Everyone matters. For your drive and hard work we offer good pay and benefits, opportunities to grow and a great work experience.
Due to the volume of applicants, please accept our apologies in advance, as only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our company. Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Williams Machinery.