Williams Machinery, as part of Wesgroup Equipment, has been named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, BC’s Top Employers and Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers in 2018 and 2019! We are a great place to work where individual effort is recognized.
A new opportunity has become available for an Equipment Support Sales Representative in our Surrey team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role will work aggressively to obtain new clients and manage existing customer relationships on after sales support such as servicing agreements, rentals, parts and training.
- Be knowledgeable and able to present to customers the full service offerings of the dealership, which include; service, rentals, parts, and operator training
- Present and sell after sales solutions (including non OEM)
- Sell service contracts and extended warranties to new and existing customers
- Prospect and generate new business through outgoing telephone calls and customer site visits
- Manage incoming customer calls and opportunities
- Work closely with sales representatives to pass along equipment sales leads
- Communicate and maintain the current existing client relationships
- Follow up with customers after the sale of equipment
- Liaise between parts, service, and sales in order to assist with customer problem resolution and enhance the customer experience
- Utilize Salesforce to its full potential in order to log, track and manage customer calls, prospecting, leads, deals, etc.
- Advise other departments of new customers or existing customers with whom that department is not doing business with
- Actively seek out equipment sales opportunities for all Wesgroup Equipment product lines
- Demonstrate a positive team attitude with a willingness to learn
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to build relationships in person, via phone and by e-mail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Understanding of the entire sales process and how to effectively prospect, qualify and close deals,
- Ability to deliver consistent, exceptional service to customers
- Ability to multi-task, responding to a dynamic work environment
- Highly motivated, self-starter, enthusiastic and well organized
- Competence in Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Previous experience and success in sales
Who are we? People matter – a lot. Our culture is friendly, collaborative and we have each other’s backs. No one works in isolation. Everyone matters. For your drive, hard work, and cool head we offer good pay and benefits, opportunities to grow and a great work experience.
Due to the volume of applicants, please accept our apologies in advance, as only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our company. Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Williams Machinery.