Williams Machinery, as part of Wesgroup Equipment, has been named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, BC’s Top Employers and Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers for four years in a row! We are a great place to work where individual effort is recognized.
A new opportunity has become available for a Sales Representative, Major Accounts to join our Material Handing team in Surrey. Reporting to the Material Handling Sales Manager, the Sales Rep will be self-motivated and will represent and market our Material Handling lines to new and existing Major Accounts. If you are interested in working in a fast paced, dynamic team environment and are customer focused, we would love to hear from you!
- Responsibility to acquire and grow major organization accounts;
- Actively pursue and seek out equipment, services and support business in order to meet and exceed sales objectives;
- Use effective prospecting techniques including cold calling, scheduled follow ups and qualification of leads for equipment, rentals, service and parts;
- Develop and implement account plans for major customers to effectively deliver solutions;
- Service and support key major and strategic accounts with strategies to mitigate potential business risks;
- Developing an analysis of customers’ fleet i.e. cost per hour for the life of the equipment;
- Completing tender packages;
- Develop and/or maintain strong business relationships with clients and others in the industry;
- Understand and utilize racking and warehouse management solutions including automation;
- Identify creative solutions to meet and exceed client expectations;
- Conduct product demonstrations and sales presentations in a professional manner;
- Able to clearly articulate features, services and benefits that are in line with customer needs;
- Create solutions, proposals and quotations in a professional manner that is consistent with the company brand;
- Successfully negotiate and close major deals;
- Utilize online resources to maintain accurate records of sales calls, prospect interactions, client files and sales activity information;
- Regularly provide detailed and accurate sales activity information to the Sales Manager;
- Work closely with others in the business to ensure a team approach to achieve and maintain high levels of client service;
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers;
- Other duties, as assigned.
- 5+ years of successful sales experience in sales of construction or material handling equipment, rentals or similar;
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline will be an asset;
- High school diploma;
- Requires a valid driver’s license.
- Proven sales process knowledge and CRM Discipline;
- Knowledge of the sales process and proven decision making abilities;
- Results driven;
- Strong negotiation skills and high level of customer focus;
- Excellent presentation and communications skills.
Who are we? People matter – a lot. Our culture is friendly, collaborative and we have each other’s backs. No one works in isolation. Everyone matters. For your drive, hard work, and cool head we offer good pay and benefits, opportunities to grow and a great work experience.
Deadline for application submission: August 2nd, 2021