Williams Machinery, as part of Wesgroup Equipment, has been named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, BC’s Top Employers and Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers in 2018 and 2019! We are a great place to work where individual effort is recognized.
We are currently looking for a Yard Coordinator to join our team in Surrey. If you are detail oriented, customer minded and self-motivated we would like to hear from you!
- Receives equipment verifying quantity and especially quality of the equipment against supporting documentation
- Processes equipment according to established procedures and affixes bar codes as necessary
- Maintains the yard and warehouse ensuring all equipment is moved and stored in the proper location
- Ensures all incoming customer equipment is tagged with all attachments and all attachments are included upon return to the customer
- Prepares equipment for shipment to customers ensuring it is washed as required, presentable and complete to customers
- Completes bills of lading and transportation logs for all incoming and outgoing equipment
- Checks condition and completeness of all incoming and outgoing rental equipment
- Responsible for all equipment movement in and out of the shop throughout the year
- Coordinate and participate in stock counts (Minimum of once per year)
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong customer service skills
- Superb organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others
Experience & Education:
- Experience in an Industrial environment using or organizing equipment
- Experience operating equipment would be an asset
Who are we? People matter – a lot. Our culture is friendly, collaborative and we have each other’s backs. No one works in isolation. Everyone matters. We stay true to our values, live and breathe GRIT, and reward those who are exceptional. We believe that inspired employees are empowered employees.
Due to the volume of applicants, please accept our apologies in advance, as only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our company. Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Williams Machinery.