Williams Machinery has been selling, renting, and fixing equipment for over 100 years. We also train people in all corners of British Columbia on how to operate machinery safely and effectively. From forklifts to skid steers, excavators, loaders, and dump trucks, Williams Machinery services industries such as warehousing, milling, construction, forestry, recycling, and more with their equipment needs. Join our award-winning company and experience working at Gold Certified Canada’s Best Managed Company, A Great Palace to Work, and one of BC’s Top Employers.
A great opportunity has become available for a Service Advisor to join our team in Kelowna. As a Service Advisor, you will be the liaison between the Road Service Technicians and customers, to ensure accurate and timely completion of scheduling, work orders, invoices, and customer follow-up. As the Advisor, you will be responsible to write work orders, monitoring repairs, and selling additional services, whilst communicating with our customers throughout the entire service repair process. If you enjoy working in a challenging and rewarding environment, to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, we want to hear from you!
- Assist in coordinating road technicians (and/or shop technicians, if assigned);
- Create work orders and complete quotes for required service needs;
- Effectively communicate with customers throughout the entire process, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction;
- Reviewing the repair order and service performed with the customer after the service is completed;
- Complete repair estimates and follow up with customer for approval to proceed with work;
- Assign work to the right road technician (or shop tech if assigned) and follow up to ensure the job will be completed on time, as required;
- Schedule jobs and organize technicians' workload, using GPS to maximize productivity, when required;
- Planned Maintenance Agreement management, including routine reporting and scheduling (PMs);
- Coordinate parts for shop and/or field jobs, as required;
- Employ workplace health and safety practices at all times;
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to build relationships with customers and teammates in a positive and professional manner;
- Able to translate clients' needs to the technicians or willingness to learn;
- Willing to have quality communication with technicians and management;
- Sense of humor and the ability to handle stressful situations;
- Willing to learn and willingness to be coached;
- Self-motivated, organized, and able to multi-task;
- Excellent attention to detail and a positive attitude, with good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent general computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel);
Who We Are: Our people are at the core of what we do. We take the time to hire the right people who share our five core values, train them, coach them, and reward them for their successes.
- Build Trust – Build trust with others and & each other.
- Be a Team Player – Commit to working together to win.
- Be Customer Focused – “Wow” customers, so they become “Raving Fans.”
- Support Community – Care for our people, community, and the planet.
- Deliver Results – Know what you need to do and get it done.
Due to the volume of applicants, please accept our apologies in advance, as only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our company. Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Williams Machinery.