Williams Machinery, as part of Wesgroup Equipment, has been named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, BC’s Top Employers and Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers for 2018 and 2019! We are a great place to work where individual effort is recognized.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Sales Representative in Prince George. Representing our Doosan Heavy Construction, this is a great opportunity for someone self-motivated that can work with minimal supervision. Mentorship and training from the Sales Manager will provide the successful candidate with in depth knowledge of the products and territories. At William Machinery, we set you up for success! If this sounds like the right fit for you, apply today!
- Actively pursue and seek out new business in order to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Use effective prospecting techniques including cold calling, scheduled follow ups and qualification of leads
- Develop and/or maintain strong business relationships with clients and others in the industry
- Identify creative solutions to meet and exceed client expectations
- Conduct product demonstrations and sales presentations in a professional manner
- Able to clearly articulate features and benefits that are in line with customer needs
- Resolve routine and complex client inquiries and requests
- Create proposals and quotations in a professional manner that is consistent with the company brand
- Successfully negotiate and close deals
- Utilize online resources to maintain accurate records of sales calls, prospect interactions, client files and sales activity information
- Regularly provide detailed and accurate sales activity information to Sales Manager
- Work closely with others in the business to ensure a team approach to achieve and maintain high levels of client service
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Effective decision making ability and strong negotiation skills
- High level of customer focus; builds and maintains strong business relationships
- Sound knowledge of problem solving techniques
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Requires a valid driver’s license
Experience and Education:
- Experience in a sales capacity considered an asset
- Industry experience is an asset
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline
Who are we? People matter – a lot. Our culture is friendly, collaborative and we have each other’s backs. No one works in isolation. Everyone matters. For your drive, hard work, and cool head we offer good pay and benefits, opportunities to grow and a great work experience.
Due to the volume of applicants, please accept our apologies in advance, as only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our company. Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Williams Machinery.