Williams Machinery, as part of Wesgroup Equipment, has been named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, BC’s Top Employers and Canada's Top Small and Medium Employers for three years in a row! We are a great place to work where individual effort is recognized.
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager, Material Handling in Surrey to manage, coach and lead a team of high performing sales reps. If your goal is to always meet and exceed sales revenues, have proven leadership experience, are a team player and customer satisfaction is your number one priority, apply now!
- Work closely with sales reps in pursuing opportunities, providing guidance and coaching to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Creates and fosters a sales culture of accountability and performance
- Ensures maximum sales volume at minimum cost
- Work closely with the Vice President of Sales to develop business and staffing plans
- Manages team sales budget
- Hires and develops sales representatives
- Coaches and mentors sales team on sales process and methodology
- Exceeds customer expectations and contributes to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Provides detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Monitors customer, market and competitor activity
- Manages key customer relationships and participates in closing strategic opportunities
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of sales process and comfortable with a CRM system
- Proven leader with ability to develop people
- Results oriented with strong negotiation skills
- High level of customer focus
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Require a valid driver’s license
Experience and Education:
- 5 – 7 years of successful sales experience in sales of Material Handling Equipment or similar machinery
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing small teams or in a supervisory role
- Post secondary education in a related discipline
Who are we? People matter – a lot. Our culture is friendly, collaborative and we have each other’s backs. No one works in isolation. Everyone matters. For your drive, hard work, and cool head we offer good pay and benefits, opportunities to grow and a great work experience.
Due to the volume of applicants, please accept our apologies in advance, as only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our company. Thank you for exploring career opportunities with Williams Machinery.